Friday, December 21, 2007

Marketing Your Books Can Be Fun And Profit Making

Marketing your writing output can be fun, exciting, creative and profitable. It can also prove very frustrating and expensive if you do not know how to evaluate cost effective methods of viral marketing - offline and online. Over the years people have come to know me for my ability to develop low cost and no cost strategies for marketing and promoting a business, product or service; strategies that have realized handsome returns over the years. Here is a recent example of what I mean… Just as I was checking the proofs for my next book “How to Earn Money in Retirement” I received a telephone call from a leading London PR consultancy inviting me to address 500 newly-retired couples at a seminar to be held in Essex, England, on Thursday 24 November; all potential custom View the rest of this article


No comments: