Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ebay Ebook Success: How to identify Resell Rights in Ebooks

Identifying resell rights in an ebook may seem like a no brainer. However, when I started selling ebooks on eBay I did not know how to be truly sure that I possessed the resell rights to an item I was selling. It's a topic I overlooked until a customer asked me "How do I know if an ebook has resell rights?" I felt that it was a good question which I haven't adequately addressed previously so here goes.
To ascertain whether you have resell rights to an ebook the first thing you should do is check the first few pages of that ebook for a resell rights notice. If you do have resell rights then you should find a notice such as "You have Full Resell Rights to this Ebook. You may resell it for any price you wish." If you do not find a resell rights notice in the ebook th View the rest of this article


No comments: