Friday, July 27, 2007

I Suffered from Acne Myself - Find out about treatments, medicine & solutions to acne

ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE - Click here to find out more info! I suffered from acne myself. Fortunately my skin has cleared up, but I wanted to help point others in the right direction for help. There are lots of medicines, treatments & solutions out there to treat acne - What to remember is that acne is very common. It affects about 80% of people, teenagers & adults, aged 11-30 at some time. Acne is not caused by eating chocolate, eating fatty foods or not washing! Acne is caused by the overactivity of the sebaceous glands that secrete oily substances onto the skin. Those who suffer with acne on average secrete more sebum than those who do not have acne and the more sebum that is excreted the more severe View the rest of this article


No comments: