Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Five Secrets To Weight Loss

Weight loss ? such a ?big? topic! Every month another book is out by another expert on weight loss. Everyone wants to know the secret to losing weight.
I certainly don?t have THE secret, but I do have some secrets, and I want to share them with you in the hope you find them helpful.
Weight used to be a major issue for me. Losing weight was never out of my thoughts, and I can?t tell you how many different diets, pills and programs I tried until I discovered some ?secrets? that have worked for me for many years now.
So here they are. I hope they work as well for you as they have for me.
1. Change your focus from losing weight to achieving great health.
I grew up as a sickly child and I was a sickly young adult. I hated being sick and never having en View the rest of this article


No comments: