Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Ultimate Cyberphone

I saw the latest press release from Nokia the other day, announcing their new additions of 'smart' phones or, as I prefer to call them, cyberphones ...

They're adding to their N-Series, which, frankly, needed the reinforcements. I'll be interested in seeing how these units perform, but so far, my recommendation for the true cybernaut is the Nokia 7710 model, which made its debut in late 1994.

I had already spent a long time looking for a mobile unit that would reliably combine the best features of a laptop and handset when the 7710 appeared on the scene late last year. With its wide screen, ample memory, PC connectivity and handwriting recognition features, all that needed to be confirmed to me was its performance in the real world. I have not been View the rest of this article


No comments: