Sunday, October 21, 2007

An Easy Way To Date Women And Get Phone Numbers

Most men have trouble approaching a beautiful woman and starting up an interesting conversation. If this is you, then I have extremely good news for you. You don't need to have a long, in-depth and interesting conversation with a women you just met to get her digits. In fact, there is a much simpler way. First, approach her correctly with a takeaway. Communicate to her that you don't have much time and you must be leaving soon. Then tell her that you wanted to talk to her and wanted to know if she had email. That's right, I said email. I will discuss why I prefer email over phone numbers in a minute. So the approach is typically like this: "Hey, I couldn't help but notice you. I'd like to chat with your more to get to know you better, butunfortunately I am just leavi View the rest of this article


dating reviews

No comments: