Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Plan Great Birthday Party Games

As a culture, one of the things we love the most is planning great birthday parties to celebrate the people we love the most. I, for one, love nothing more than throwing a great party for all my friends and family to attend. I used to get stressed out whenever I began planning a birthday party for someone I cared about. All of the details were too much for me and I would hate spending hours trying to figure out the perfect party games to play.
All of that changed, however, when I went to school to become a professional party planner. I wanted desperately to enjoy planning all of the birthday parties that I somehow ended up being in charge of. My schooling taught me that party planning doesn't have to be nearly as stressful as I had experienced it to be. One of th View the rest of this article


No comments: