Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Storey - Can Diabetes Be Controlled

My Story – Can Diabetes be Controlled



After a game of golf one day, I contracted cramps that almost overtook me, such severe cramps that consumed me for some 15 minutes before I was able to get relief. After getting them out of my legs, my arms would contract, shoulders, back, neck, indeed my whole body seem to have an attack. Sure I was tired, but I have never experienced such a painful experience before or since. I had been starting to get minor cramping while playing golf, and the attacks were starting to strike earlier in the round but I had no idea what was causing this to happen.



A couple of days later, I visited my doctor, and told him my story. He immediately stated that he thought I might have a “sugar problem” View the rest of this article


No comments: