Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fight or Quit

Fight or Quit By Mark Porch As the 2006 Tour de France begins and we wait to see who will replace perhaps the race’s most dominate rider ever, seven time champion Lance Armstrong, I have a different question to be answered. Where will I find my annual inspiration that has given me and thousands of other cancer survivors and patients continued strength to fight on and accept the challenge that cancer presents? In early 2004 at the age of 43 I was diagnosed with a Stage III Colorectal Cancer. Like many, I had no idea I was even sick, much less facing a deadly serious fight for my life. The diagnosis was such a shock and initially I was lost and confused about how to deal with it. While my family was no stranger to cancer, my parents and sister are all cancer survivor View the rest of this article


No comments: