Monday, August 27, 2007

Excuses Customers Give You

Clients will give you excuses that may not be true. Do you ever, when dealing with a salesperson, tell them something that might not be completely true in order to get out of a sale? I can tell you the numbers on how many people do that: one out of ten people are just going to tell you “No”. The other nine might say something like: I don’t have the money right now, I’m in a hurry, I’m on the other line, I have to talk to my spouse, etc. People will say whatever excuses they can in order to get out of buying because they know its works. Try it out yourself. Go around to ten people you know and ask them what they have said in order to get out of a sale and ask them about it. You’ll see, nine out of ten will use an excuse that is not necessarily true. You ha View the rest of this article


No comments: