Sunday, August 12, 2007

Online Shoppers Ask for More Detailed Copywriting

by Karon Thackston © 2007, All Rights Reserved



I found out quite by chance. I noticed a research brief in my inbox entitled, "Bad Web Experience Impacts Brick and Mortar Shopping." Being primarily focused on Internet business, I really didn't pay it much attention. But then I noticed it made reference to a customer's online experience, too, so I read on.



Allurent, Inc. gave the following details from their Online Customer Experience Survey. A total of 82% of consumers who participated said having a frustrating online shopping experience would make them less likely to revisit a retailer's site. That's expected. The survey continued by saying if the experience improved, visitors would be open to buying more from the offen View the rest of this article


No comments: