Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pushing Beach Dreams Into Reality

Today was a rather profound day, as I went about my workout re-using my boxing gloves for the first time in 7½ years. I remember when I was an angry youth during my high school to college years yoked out and donning a pair of kungfu pants and a wife-beater to beat the hell out of the punching bag. Since then till now I had given up the martial aspects of my training and have “toned down” to meditate and write music on my keys (a.k.a. that’s a piano in music-speak) instead.



Yet I never threw away the boxing gloves. And they were only brought back to life, as it were, because my good friend decided to buy a punching bag and wanted me to take custody of it in my house. Now it wasn’t a coincidence that he chose me to take care of it since ev View the rest of this article


No comments: