Friday, August 31, 2007

Global Resorts Network (GRN) Growth

You too are in the right place at the right time if you’re reading this press release. Global Resorts Network (GRN) officially launched on March 1, 2007, that was only 5 months ago. “I have been approached by several network marketing opportunities over the years and came to realize that it is very beneficial to be one of the first people in the organization. I know this because it seems as though I was never in the right place at the right time. That all changed when my wife, Courtney, and I found out about Global Resorts Network.” Randy Neale says. Randy goes on to say, “We joined at the end of January 2007, becoming founding members of Global Resorts Network, started marketing the business in the middle of February and have enjoyed a completely diff View the rest of this article


No comments: