Friday, August 17, 2007

"Time to Set Your Goals."

Home & Working Ezine 1/07
"Time to Set Your Goals."
Issue 1 http://www.worksathomegold.com
Hello, Eugene B. here to introduce you to the Home & Working ezine. The name of my newsletter represents one of my desires to be working at home full time. Like many in the Internet World of Business, we would like to be able to spend more time with our families without losing any of our income, possibly making more. I have a wonderful family, which I would like to spend more time with and know that I am in the right direction as my income builds from my work on the internet.
I'm writing to share with you about being home and working. Each week I will be discussing the ups and downs, the good and bad of working at home. I'll share ways that I use to accompl View the rest of this article


No comments: