Thursday, August 23, 2007

COLLECTING ON A BUDGET

I originally wrote this article 30 years ago for a military collectors newsletter that I published. It has occured to me that many of the ideas and techniques described here are just as valid for collectors of duck decoys, potholders, tractor seats or anything else, as they are for German military collectibles. I hope you will find it enlightening and fun! Somewhere there is a line between "getting a good buy" and "ripping off the rube". Where that line lies is beyond the scope of this article. I'll let you decide, and determine which side you want to stay on.... COLLECTING ON A BUDGET Although most of us build our collections by trading with collectors and dealers, there are many in our fraternity who have been able to put together a very fine grouping of Thrid Reic View the rest of this article


No comments: